Available to all schools and settings - anywhere
Our online self-assessment tool guides you through the School Health Check process.
- Achieve Healthy Schools status.
- Supported self-evaluation process.
- Simple step-by-step process.
- Grade your school against the best practice criteria.
- All documentation created to latest Ofsted requirements.
- Criteria linked to the new 2020 statutory Relationships, Relationships & Sex and Health Education guidance.
- In line with the DfE Healthy Rating scheme.
- Receive a 3 year certificate.
I have found it really useful and informative. The website is easy to use. I like the way I can fill an action plan out as I am going along.
New website so user friendly – easy to share and use. Will be easier to engage wider school community rather than a job for one person.
A tool that is useful………! Fantastic
Such an easy self-evaluation tool to use and really easy to navigate through the site.
Our aim is to support schools to help their children and young people to grow healthily, safely and responsibly. The Healthy Schools toolkit within this site builds on the underlying principles of the English National Healthy School Programme and is available to all schools and settings. It has been revised in consultation with schools with content aligned to current Ofsted guidance.
Find a School
Our up to date and comprehensive training programme provides staff with the knowledge and skills to implement an effective Healthy Schools programme within their setting.
Our training is Leeds based but is available to all national schools. Please enquire via School Wellbeing.