Available to all schools and settings - anywhere
Our online self-assessment tool guides you through the Leeds School Health Check process.
- Achieve Healthy Schools status
- Supported self-evaluation process
- Simple step-by-step process
- Grade your school against the best practice criteria
- All documentation created to Ofsted requirements
- Receive a 3 year certificate
Our aim is to support schools to help their children and young people to grow healthily, safely and responsibly. The Healthy Schools toolkit within this site builds on the underlying principles of the English National Healthy School Programme and is available to all schools and settings. It has been revised in consultation with schools with content aligned to current Ofsted guidance.
Find a School
Our extended programme that allows a school to build on their Healthy Schools status and maximise the benefits of a healthy school.